CBD dog products are flying of the shelves of both retail stores and e-commerce warehouses in 201. Many CBD manufacturers are actually having a problem keeping up with the
There are hundreds of CBD Dog products on the market and all of them are marketed as generally the same thing. Of course, everyone is going to say their product is 100% authentic but in all actuality, are brands out there lying about lab results? When we took a closer some of these companies are making their products out of other animals.
Take your time to read this whole guide before buying CBD for your Dog
Finding The Best CBD Oil For Your Dog
Finding the right CBD Oil for dogs can be easy if you know where to look.
We’ve tried and tested hundreds of different brands of CBD products for dogs and other pets. We judged these companies by the following.
- Most importantly we have tried the products we are reviewing. Our motto is; “We wouldn’t suggest anything we wouldn’t use pretty simple right” but that’s not the only thing that goes into what we base our product reviews on.
- We’ve read company websites and called the owners. We’ve asked for references and success stories.
- We’ve read extensively into their brand. Their message, and if they are a company looking to do good for animals? We have a soft spot for people that help animals directly and think you should support those companies first. Even if it costs a few extra bucks.
- We only include those who will provide a Certificate of Analysis from a certified testing lab.
- We only included products that have a dosing guide with purchase.
- Had a soft spot for those companies who offered discounts to rescues and shelters or donated a portion of sales to animal welfare organizations.
- Finally, the company had to offer a full money-back guarantee of satisfaction.
Does CBD Oil Work For Dogs?
During your research, you may have read studies showing that cannabinoids have anti-inflammatory effects or that CBD is beneficial for palliative care. You may be hopeful that CBD will help your dog, but still, you have reservations; you wonder, how does CBD oil work?
CBD Oil has been shown to work for a variety of ailments, and symptoms of conditions for
- Thunderstorm Anxiety
- Back pain
- Symptoms of cancer
- Gastrointestinal issues
Best CBD Oils For Dogs
We can’t say enough good things about CBD Dog Health. I mean WOW. It’s really wonderful to have such a good group of people come together and make something for dogs that actually works.
They even go the extra mile to explain on video how to give exactly the right dosage to your fur baby.
KALM KARE™ Dog Treats by K-9 Care
Their product is marketed as a calming treat but its primary ingredient is CBD. Studies state that using CBD infused dog treats works well to calm anxiety.
Also, when you compare the price vs concentration, Kalm Kare treats are definitely a #1.
They also offer a money back guarantee on their treats. So if you decide you don’t like them all you have to do is send back the unused portion.
We have curated a list of CBD Dog Oil manufacturers and have done extensive research into providing the reviews on CBD Dog Oil and other CBD related pet products.
Before Using CBD Oil On Your Pet
Make sure to talk to your vet before administering CBD oil to your dog. While your Vet may not recommend CBD oil. You should check the issue with your vet for a proper diagnosis before supplementing CBD Oil as a treatment.
Did we leave someone out. Tell us about another brand you would live to see in the comments below. And please share your experience of these brands as well in the comments.